Maybe this one issue everyone would have, namely blackheads. I’ll give some tips on how to remove blackheads, but earlier is better if we know what it’s blackheads.
Blackheads are the Dirt plug these pores are small, black or white. With blackheads, smooth face look dirty and dull. Blackheads appear due to accumulation of excess oil (sebum) and dead skin cells. When cleaning the face, blackheads are often overlooked.There are two types of blackheads:
1. Blackhead (open blackheads), seems like pores are enlarged and blackened. Blackheads are colored black due to oxidation by air.
2. Whiteheads (closed blackheads), was behind the cuticle layer of the clogged dirt and grease, looks like a small lump under the skin.
Typically, blackheads appear in T area (forehead, nose, and chin), also under the eyes and cheeks. Do not remove blackheads by squeezing, because it actually would stimulate a festering pimple that will aggravate the condition of the face, can even lead to infection.
In order blackheads disappear:
1. Know your skin type. Typically, blackheads easily appear on oily skin. By knowing your skin type, you can more easily select the appropriate facial cleanser products.
2. Choose the right cleanser, which can make the skin really clean, fresh, and chewy. Give tolerance a month to test the effectiveness of the cleaners you use.
3. Choose a suitable moisturizer. For normal and oily skin, use oil free moisturizer. Actually, the body has a natural system that can regulate skin moisture.
4. Avoid blackheads products. Other products that can cause blackheads are cleansing milk, sunscreen, foundation, pressed powder, made from ginseng shampoo and conditioner. Keep in mind, pressed powder is a product that contains the most high-comedogenic. Use compact too long not only cause blackheads, but also acne.
5. Living healthy and well nourished. Enough sleep and rest, avoid stress. This may sound cliche, but try to apply this practice it, and see the results.
6. Facial be one way to remove blackheads completely and accurately. Perform regular facials and after a menstrual period. This is to avoid the occurrence of changes in hormones and glands sebasia during menstruation, which produces more active oil.
7. Limit consumption of chocolate, milk chocolate, durian, peanuts, eggs, nuts, cheese, avocado, ripe mango, scallops, cream powder, all kinds of milk (full cream, low or non fat), fried foods, coconut milk, and fatty meats.
8. If not wait and want to get away, just go to a dermatologist. Typically, doctors will recommend for facials and give certain medications. If the blackheads’s amounts have very large, the doctor will use the help of laser technology.
Remove blackheads tips:
1. Use egg whites
Take a little egg white, place in container, beat until frothy. Spread around the nose or the face of blackheads. Cover with paper towels. Allow to dry completely. Remove the tissue slowly. In the inner tissue, spots will be seen that up blackheads.
2. Scrub vegetables and nuts mask
Blender kailan a leaf, a piece of celery, ¼ apple, mixed with lemon juice. Rub and massage the face gently with a vegetable scrub, then rinse.
Steam face with hot water that has been given 1 tablespoon salt. Allow 10 minutes. Salt water steam will open pores, capillaries widen blood vessels under the skin and accelerate blood circulation to the skin.
Mix the juice and soy beans, used as a mask, let stand 30 minutes, rinse. Use several times.